A bathtub shaped like a teacup.
A. Bathtub. Shaped. Like. A. Teacup.
OH MAH GAWD
EVEN THE LAMP IS SHAPED LIKE A TEABAG
IT’S TOO PERFECT I CAN’T
“This gorgeous Hälssen & Lyon calendar is made of brewable tea. Each day is made of fine pressed wafer thin tea leaves.”
I want this sooooo bad!
“…Jervis, what say you?”
PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY
This is a great little recipe I use for an energizing breakfast, pre-workout snack, or any time I have a craving for green tea ice cream because it tastes just like it!
Matcha Smoothie Bowl
(vegan, gluten free, dairy free, soy free)
- 1 banana
- 1-2 cups of nut milk
- 8-12 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tsp of matcha (green tea powder)
- 1 tsp of spirulina (optional healthy addition)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 pinch of xantham gum
- 2 pinches of guar gum
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
The gums are optional additions that will help you get a creamier more ice cream-like texture if you want to eat it with a spoon!
- Rooibos is completely pure and natural, as it contains no additives, preservatives or colorants.
- Rooibos can strongly be recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension, as it contains no caffeine and has a soothing effect on the central nervous system.
- Stomach and indigestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation can be relieved by drinking naturally caffeine-free Rooibos.
- Rooibos has anti-spasmodic properties , thus relieving stomach cramps
- Rooibos is of benefit in the management of allergies like hay fever, asthma and eczema.Rooibos has a soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations like eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area
- The effect of free radicals (a by-product of normal cell function) in the process of aging and declining of the immune system is limited by the anti-oxidants in Rooibos
- Rooibos has also been found to be rich in anti-oxidants plus flavonoids and has 50 times more SOD than Green Tea as well as other anti-oxidants not found in other tea.
- Rooibos also supplements the daily amounts of calcium, manganese and especially fluoride, needed for the development of strong teeth and bones.
- Rooibos contains zinc and alpha-hydroxy acid , which promotes a healthy skin and magnesium which is necessary for a healthy nervous system.